The following information pertains to photos of Amsterdam found on
It also pertains to photos that include, within the embedded IPTC information and/or in descriptive text posted with the photo, a link to this page.
Our original photos are marked © DutchAmsterdam.nl or © DutchAmsterdam.com. In addition, most of our photos only include the domain name, without the copyright mark.
Conditions for use of our photographs
You may use our photographs of Amsterdam only if and when you agree to the requirements stated below.1
So here are those requirements…
- You may use up to 10 or our photographs on your blog or website, as long as you provide a live, clickable link to this website
- You may link to the front page or to any article within our website
- Your photo credit must include the statement:
© DutchAmsterdam — Amsterdam Tourist Guide
- The link to our website may not be coded with a ‘nofollow’ statement
- You may not state or imply that your website is endorsed by DutchAmsterdam
- You may use our photos only on family-friendly websites
- When you use one or more of our photos, you must let us know where they are posted
In Print or Other Offline Use
If you want to include any of our photos of Amsterdam in a commercial product (e.g. books, calendars, screen savers, shareware, etcetera) you need our prior permission in writing.
We do charge (reasonable) fees for photos to be used in a commercial product.
Under certain conditions we do not charge for material used in non-profit projects.
Please contact us.
Acceptable and Prohibited Uses
You may use our photos, with proper attribution as described above, on web sites, in print, or elsewhere. However, you may not sell or resell them. The pictures may not be included in a commercial product (e.g. books, calendars, screen savers, shareware, etcetera) without our prior permission in writing.
Clickable links may not include “no follow” tags.
All photos remain the property of DutchAmsterdam.com.
Huge, Searchable Collection of Amsterdam Photos
We live and work in this wonderful city, but even we don’t always have the right photo on hand.
That’s when we turn to Dreamstime, with its huge collection of high-quality Amsterdam photos.
Do not republish or repost.