All original content posted at DutchAmsterdam.nl is copyrighted by DutchAmsterdam.com
Our pages are protected by Copyscape, which means that plagiarism, copy-and-paste and any other form of content theft1 will be detected — and acted upon.
We appreciate your interest in the Dutch Amsterdam website, but our legal folks do ask that you understand — and abide by — our copyright policy:
You May Not…
- You may not copy our original articles — or significant portions of our original articles – for use on another website, a blog, a mailing list or other forum.
- You may not sell our material, nor use it to enhance any other product.
- You may not Copy our website design.
- You may not Frame our website or any of our individual creative works (including articles, photos’s, graphics, et cetera), or include it in any other product — either online or offline.
- You may not use the names DutchAmsterdam, DutchAmsterdam.nl, or DutchAmsterdam.com for your own creations.
- You may use our original photos, but only if you do so according to these terms.
- You may use brief, one or two paragraph quotes, provided you link back to the page you quote from.
- You may print copies for your own, personal use.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact Us
- This includes obvious rewrites ↩